$1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform about the collection of personal data while using our website. Personal data are data that are related to you as a person, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, use pattern.
(2) Responsible as outlined in Art. 4 Abs. 7 EU-Datenschutz-Grundverordnung (DS-GVO) TMD Performance GmbH, Lüschershofstraße 80, 45356 Essen/Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org (see under Imprint). Our data protection officer can be contacted at email@example.com with the addition “the date protection officer”.
(3) When contacting us by e-mail or by a contact form, the data submitted by you (your e-mail address and, if applicable, your name) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We will delete the data generated in this process once the storage is no longer necessary, or we limit the processing in case legal requirements of data storage are in place.
(4) In case we need to call upon service providers commissioned by us for individual functions of our offering or want to use your data for promotional purposes, we will inform you in detail about the relevant procedures below. In this case, we will also communicate the defined criteria for the duration of the storage.
$2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in connection to us involving the personal data related to you:
- right of information,
- right of correction or deletion,
- right of limitation of processing,
- right of objection against processing,
- right of the possibility of data transfer.
(2) Moreover, you have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§3 Collection of personal data while visiting our website
(1) When using our website for information purposes only, e.g. when you don’t register or otherwise submit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser is submitting to our server. When you want to look at our website, we collect the following data that are technically required for us to display our website to you and to guarantee the stability and safety (legal basis is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- date and time of the request
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (actual page)
- access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data that is transferred
- website, from which the request comes
- operating system and its interface
- language and version of the browser software.
(2) Additionally to the aforementioned data, cookies will be stored on your computer while using our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk allocated to the browser used by you and by which certain data are flowing to the location that the cookie defines (here by us). Cookies can not execute any programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They are aimed at making the internet offering as a whole more user-friendly and more effective.
a) This website is using the following kinds of cookies, the size and operation of which:
- Transient cookies (see under b)
- Persistent cookies (see under c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This particularly includes the so-called session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be allocated to the joint session. As a result of this, your computer can be re-identified when you are returning to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you are logging out or you are closing your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a defined period of time that can vary, according to the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the safety settings of your browser.
d) You can adjust your browser settings according to your preferences and e.g. refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We inform you that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
$4 Use of Youtube
Our website is using components of the Youtube website that is operated by Google. The operator of this site is Youtube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. In order to better protecting your data, we have embedded all the YouTube videos on our site in the extended data protection mode. When you are visiting a site of our internet presence on which videos are embedded, a connection with the Youtube servers is established. According to information by Youtube, the Youtube server receives information about which specific page of our internet presence was visited by you when you watch a video. In case you are additionally logged in into your Youtube account, Youtube can directly allocate your surfing pattern to your personal profile.
When you don’t want this, you have to log out of your account beforehand.
Further information about the collection and use of your data by Youtube can be found in the data protection information at https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/.